Cancellation and Refund policy:

We understand that plans change! This policy outlines the conditions for cancelling your bus ticket booking on for travel within Tamil Nadu.

Cancellations before Departure:

  • Full Refund: Cancel your ticket up to 4 hours before departure for a 100% refund.(Example:Cancel before 10:00 am for a 2:00 pm bus to receive a full refund.)
  • Partial Refund (25% fee): Cancellations made between 1-4 hours before departure time will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. You'll receive a refund for the remaining 75% of the ticket fare. (Example: Cancelling between 10:00 am to 1:00 pm for a 2:00 pm bus will result in a 25% fee.)
  • No Refund: Cancellations made within 1 hour of departure or after the bus has departed are not eligible for a refund. (Example: Cancelling after 1:00 pm for a 2:00 pm bus or after the bus departs means no refund.)

Important Notes:

  • The cancellation fee will be deducted from the total ticket fare (excluding platform fee and reservation fee).
  • Refunds will be processed within 3 business days to the original payment method used for booking.
  • This policy applies to all bus ticket bookings made through routebus app. In case of cancellations due to bus operator cancellations, please contact our support team to resolve this.

We recommend reviewing your trip details carefully before booking. If you have any questions about this policy, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.

Please note that this refund policy is subject to change and it is advisable for users to review the policy periodically for any updates.

Are you looking for listing your bus?

Routebus connects you with a wider audience of travelers, boosting your bookings. Plus, our user-friendly dashboard makes managing your inventory, schedules, and customer data a breeze. Analyze booking trends to identify profitable routes and tailor your services for maximum impact.